I still cannot believe it. I'm still hopping around in the house, shouting (and maybe waking up my neighbors) about it and my parents keep telling me "Congratulations". Yeah, you got it - this is my first award as a book-blogger!! Yip! This is one of the unique moments in life when nothing - even pictures - can't describe the feeling you have. I thank Twisted @ Broken Day Dreams & A Literary Odyssey thousands and thousands of time for this award. It's unbelievable. I think I'm gonna give this awesome news in the newspaper LOL =)).
So, rules (yep):
1. Get Really Excited that you got the coolest award EVER! (clearly done).
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
-Get really drunk and blog for fifteen minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
-Write about your most embarrassing moment.
-Write a "Soundtrack Of Your Childhood" post.
-Make your next blog a "vlog" (video blog). Basically your talking to the camera about whatever.
-Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.
So, I won't get drunk because I'm only 13 :D. I won't take a picture of myself tomorrow morning because I don't do my hair or put any makeup (I'm natural. And all say I'm cute like that :D). And I'm not really talented at filming myself so...
I'm going to choose both the soundtrack and the most embarrassing moment. As you can see, I'm now 13. My birthday was on July 3. I'm kinda still a child but also a teen (complicated..) so the soundtrack of my childhood and the embarrassing moment sound really good to me :).
1. Walk The Dinosaur (I always loved to dance on it - you must have seen me last year. I went in a camp in England and the staff bought us tickets at Ice Age 3. I was dancing like a freak in the cinema at the end LOL)
2. Hickory Dickory Dock (I always got to sing it at kindergarten winter/summer ceremonies)
3. Rudolph, the red-nose reindeer (Always sang it at Christmas parties in the primary school)
4. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (I still kinda know it by heart)
5. Incy Wincy Spider (Another song I still know by heart)
6. A Little Mouse With Clogs On (When I've got problems, I always hear this song, I dunno how, I simply hear it)
So, I think this would be the Soundtrack Of My Childhood + the significance of each song.
Now, the most embarrassing moment ever:
I was in the 3rd grade. I've just come from the PE class. The uniform I had was a white blouse and a dress with a zap in the front. When I entered in the classroom, I saw my classmates look at me in a weird way. But I didn't much care. Until a friend told me: "Um, you have your dress unzipped..". I couldn't believe it. "It's impossible, I zipped it.." and looked down. Jeez, it really was unzipped. But the zipper was up, so the zip was broken. Crap! I tried to keep my dress closed because I so didn't want the boys to see my panties. So, while that friend went searching for the school mechanic to repair my zip, I stayed on the steps. When, OMG, the boy I liked sat beside me. "What has happened?" he asked. "Um, my zip is broken and Alexandra (the friend's name) is gone searching for the mechanic," I said, grinning in a this-is-life way. He didn't put any more questions and tried not to look at me (so nice of him (=..) so he left. Right then, another friend came to me. "I heard about your zip," she said. "Yeah, I dunno how this has happened, but..." I started but she suddenly said: "Maybe I can repair it!" And she really repaired it. I thanked her a million times. But I had 5 minutes of complete embarrassment and that can't be repaired. Eh, well, at least I'm the only one to remember now (I think - I moved from that school 2 years ago).
Now for some awesome blogs! Please notice the order doesn't matter. You're all cool!
The OMB award goes to:
10. Chick Lit Teens!
13. Jen's Corner!
16. The Book Vixen!
17. Book Addict!
21. The Story Siren!
23. The Book Pixie!
24. Mindful Musings!
27. Reading Angel!
28. YA Roundup!
So, as you can see, today I decided to make 29 other people happy. Hope I succeeded!
Next week I'll announce everyone with a comment on their blog.
Happy weekend everyone!