Thursday, July 29, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a feature hosted by the awesome Kristie at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. I won't always write the IMM as I don't have time to order books weekly.
But when I do, I'll post them here!


This week has just become happier. I bought 10 new books! Take a look at them.


Warrior Cats novels 1-6 by Erin Hunter. Published by Harper Collins Children's Books

1. Into The Wild (Warrior Cats, #1)
2. Fire And Ice (Warrior Cats, #2)
3. Forest Of Secrets (Warrior Cats, #3)
4. Rising Storm (Warrior Cats, #4)
5. A Dangerous Path (Warrior Cats, #5)
6. The Darkest Hour (Warrior Cats, #6)



Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. Published by Harper Collins Children's Books

1. Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
2. Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)
3. Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)
4. Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)



So what did you find in your mailbox this week? Or what did you bought from your local bookstore?



-Ana.

2 comments:

  1. Wicked Lovely is def a Unique book! I hope you enjoy it.

    Hop on over to my blog. I have an award for you!!!

    Twisted

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! It's my first award! Yip!

    ReplyDelete

You are always welcome to leave a message on Addicted To Books!