In My Mailbox is a feature hosted by the awesome Kristie at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. I won't always write the IMM as I don't have time to order books weekly.
But when I do, I'll post them here !
This was a very good week for me. I received Vampire Academy 1-4 on Tuesday and now I'm receiving 6 more amazing books :). I'm so happy.
Night World Bind-ups 1-3 by L.J. Smith. Published by Hodder Children's Books
1. Night World Bind-up 1: Secret Vampire, Daughters Of Darkness, Enchantress
2. Night World Bind-up 2: Dark Angel, The Chosen, Soulmate
3. Night World Bind-up 3: Huntress, Black Dawn, Witchlight
4. Need by Carrie Jones
5. Captivate by Carrie Jones
6. Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, 5) by Richelle Mead. Published by Penguin Books
So, what did you find in your mailbox this week?